- Distributed Application Architecture: Client-server architecture, 3-tier and N-tier architectures; Component Based Architecture (CBA), Model Driven Architecture (MDA) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/OOD), Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) paradigms.
- Best practices, programming algorithms and design patterns.
- JAVA (J2SE, J2EE, J2ME), AspectJ, Apex, C#, C++ (MFC, STD, ODBC, DLL), C, Objective-C, Visual Basic, Ruby
- SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, SQL-PL, ABAP (BAPI, Dynpro, Web Dynpro), DDL
- Python (Django, Flask, etc.), Perl, Groovy, Scala, Clojure, CoffeeScript, UNIX/Linux scripts
- UML, BPMN, BPEL.
- As well as Fortran, Pascal and Assembler.
- Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, NetWeaver (Portal, PI, MDM), JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty, etc.
- Web Servers: Apache HTTP web server, MS IIS, Nginx
- SOA: WebMethods, Oracle SOA Suite, WSO2, ServiceMix, Mule, InfoSphere DataStage, MQ series, Axis
- ERP: SAP/R3, mySAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SalesForce
- RDBMS: Oracle, MSSQL, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MaxDB, H2, Sybase, MS Access, Clipper
- NoSQL: Cassandra, Hadoop & HBase, MongoDB, CouchDB, Riak, Neo4j, R,
- Serach Servers: Atonomy Ultraseek/IDOL, Solr, Autonomy
- WCM: SDL Tridion, Alfresco, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, etc.
- Monitoring: Nagious, Hyperic, Zabbix, Amazon CloudWatch, BMC, RrdTools, MRTG, etc.
- JSE/JEE: EJB, JSP, JSF, JCA, JMS, JPA, JMX, RMI, JSTL, DOM, SAX, StAX, JFC, JCA, JNDI, JDBC, JTA, LDAP, Servlets, CORBA etc.
- Java Frameworks: Spring (MVC, AOP, WS), Hibernate, Struts, LifeRay, Seam, iBATIS, JBoss AOP, GWT, Web Dynpro, BlazeDS, Camel,
ADF, JUnit, iText, EhCache, GridGain, Velocity, Jakarta etc.
- CSS Frameworks: Bootstrap
- Mobile: Android, iOS, PhoneGap, Cordova
- Cloud: SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, AWS (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, S3, Glacier, RDS, DynamoDB, VPC, Route 53, DMS, CloudWatch, IAM, Athena, EMR, Cognito, SNS,
Kinesis, SQS, SES, CloudSearch)
- RIA Frameworks: GWT, Vaadin, Flex/AIR, JavaFX
- EAI: Web Services, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SAAJ, JAXB, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI; SOA, ESB, BPM, WS-Annotations, WS-REST, WS-Policy, WS-Security, WS-Trust
- .NET, AD, and other major Microsoft technologies.
- ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka
- CRM; PLM, DSM
InterTAD development process:
- Initiating Project
Client submits Request for Quotation (RFQ). Based on this information, InterTAD provides an approximate estimate of the cost and time required to do the work.
- Obtaining Requirements
Our project manager communicates with the client to elaborate on a detailed project concept. Based on this, a specification is created and a final estimate is made.
- Architecture and Design
Our adept architects along with senior software engineers prepare the blueprint of the solution. This solution is discussed with the client and is documented.
At this stage, the solution coding starts. The Project Manager continues to communicate with the client in order to clear up all details and reports on the progress.
InterTAD provides the functional, the regression and the integration testing of the solution, as well as the load and stress testing if necessary.
At this stage, the solution is deployed on the client's servers and is placed into operation with the requested support and documentation.
- Acceptance and Initiating New Iteration
Client participates in user acceptance test and makes a payment for the completed work. Client also meets with the Project Manager to discuss the next step.
- Close Project
Client may close the project any time with two weeks notice. InterTAD provides the life-time support for all our solutions.
Methodologies we could use by request:
- Traditional Full Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC)
- Waterfall and V-model approaches
- Sashimi and Waterfall with subprojects
- Capabilities Maturity Model (CMM)
- Agile Methodologies
- Scrum incremental process
- Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Extreme Programming (XP)
- Feature Driven Development (FDD)
- Model Driven Software Development (MDSD)
- Aspect Oriented Software Development (AOSD)
- Six-Sigma Methodology
Project management we apply:
- The Project Management Framework
- Projectized organization style
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- The Standards for Project Management
- Based on PMI methodology
- Iterative project life cycle in five process groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring / Controlling and Closing.
- Project focuses and knowledge areas: Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, HR, Communication and Procurement project management
- Code of Professional Conduct
We offer the following solutions as deliverables, already developed by us and successfully attested to by our customers.
These solutions could be easily adjusted and implemented for your needs.
In this area we have experience to make a product for the best in the industry without being expensive.
- Corporate Portals
- eMarket / eBay-like online portal
- Biotechnologies Corporate website and eBusiness services
- Online Commerce
- Generic Online Ecommerce
- PayPal System Integration
- Implementation of Google Checkout
- SAP/R3 Order Process Integration
- Scam Patrol - the safe way for online sales
- Online Catalog
- Taxonomy and Browsing
- Search and filtering
- Online Map service
- Google Applications
- Google Apps Marketplace
- Gmail Integration
- Calendar Integration
- Sites and Documents
- Google AdSense Integration
- Google AdWords Integration
- Google Analytics Integration
- YouTube Integration
- Performance tuning
- Application for smartphones
- SOA / EAI